We are so very sorry inform you but in unprecedented times we as a venue believe it is best for us and the community to put a hold on all upcoming gigs until the end of April. We will re-evaluate on where to go leading up to this, depending on the situation around us at the time.

During this ever changing situation, we would like to continue to work closely with our musicians in filling upcoming dates and inform you as soon as possible, should the situation change. Again this is all dependent on the advice we receive from the AHA and NSW Public Health.

Again we are so sorry but feel we must be proactive and be a part of the solution. We hope that you understand 


Close Menu